Partnering with Chick-fil-A Muncie to host a Spirit Night is one of the most popular and easiest ways to raise money for your organization.
Simply pick a date and time, and invite your organization members, staff, and supporters to dine at your local Chick-fil-A restaurant. The restaurant will donate a percentage of the sales made during your Spirit Night event to your organization. The more guests you bring to dine at Chick-fil-A® during the specified time, the higher the donation from Chick-fil-A® will be!
How it works:
1. Print out the flyers provided and hand them out to as many people as you can prior to your Spirit Night. The more flyers you're able to distribute before your event, the more successful your fundraiser will be!
2. Set up a meeting with our Marketing Director to talk about how we can partner together with you to make your Spirit Night as successful as possible!
3. Show up 30 minutes before your Spirit Night begins with 2-3 volunteers to help run food and clean tables.
1. There may not be any passing out of flyers on Chick-fil-A property. Please make sure all flyer distribution is completed previous to your event (passing out of flyers on restaurant property risks forfeiture of funds raised).
2. (Optional) Decorate the restaurant to represent your organization! We recommend using balloons, streamers, banners, or anything that catches peoples' attention. We love seeing your colors represented inside of our four walls!
3. Provide 2-3 volunteers to assist with running food to tables, cleaning up, and helping us provide awesome service!
How it works:
Third party sales are an amazing way to raise money for your organization without even having to leave your organization! Here’s how it works…
1. Determine at which event you would like to sell Chick-fil-A sandwiches.
2. Set up a meeting with our Marketing Director to discuss numbers, times, and all of the details.
3. Buy sandwiches from us, re-sell sandwiches for a profit!
1. Any sporting event
3. Benefits, Auctions, and other Fundraising events held for your organization.
4. Anything you can possibly imagine!